2007年6月19日星期二

Doubt about ETS

I think no body will doubt that ETS has wasted a lot of precious time of our Chinese students. Due to the limited number of seats for Tofel in the mainland of China, all the seats have been taken up in the first few days when ETS announced access to the web-based register. Then, of course, a lot of misfortunates who are eagle for exams have to take their chances to look up ETS's website for seats and information constantly. I am just one of them~
This noon, ETS again announced the additional seats for Tofel for the next half of year. It was a good news. However, we were too worry to miss the chance again, that all of us rushed to take the seats and nearly cracked down ETS's servers, which in consequence, made register rather a tough and boring issure, for we were frequently notified that "The server is disconnected".
Finally, after neary an hour of efforts, I've fortunately enough to finished the register and was rather tired of the whole thing. Behind me, many other students were still on the process. God bless them!
The whole thing seems to me just like a funny joke, and I strongly doubt the ability of ETS on this issue. I concede that someone played a bashful role(those took up some seats at first and sold them at high price later!). But, if ETS had foreseed this scenario and taken som measures, for example, adding more seats, then I think, it would save a lot of time and efforts of the our Chinese students!

没有评论: